Business Discounts & Services
Aloha Data (New Member Benefit) - Located in downtown Honolulu, Aloha Data is a full service document scanning & photocopying firm delivering Reliable, Accurate and Expedited services! We specialize in litigation support, OCR, Bates Stamping, eDiscovery, document and blueprint scanning indexing. We also provide transcription and translation/interpretation for your depos and trials. Let this 2014 BBB Torch Award team of experts assist you to make your deadlines! Contact Ina Chang at 808-348-4100 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lani at our office 808-626-5500.
- Best Buy for business offers top tier pricing on over 150,000 items. Discounts vary upon item category. Start saving today!
Cartridge Word (New Member Benefit) - Cartridge World Honolulu will manage your ENTIRE printer fleet including your toner for "LESS THAN" what many companies pay for just their cartridges. "Protection" & having a "Peace of Mind is the benefit"! For information contact: Cathy Haga, Tel# (808)358-0851 or (808)593-4465 / Email email@example.com. For more information, see flyer.
HSBA Conference Rooms
are available at the Hawaii State Bar Association offices at 1100 Alakea Street, Suite 1000, for HSBA members at $25 per hour (small) and $50 per hour (large), including telephone and wireless service. Call Lyn Shiraishi at 537-1868 for availability and see our guidelines
Haven't Tried Lenovo yet? Now's the time to upgrade your PC. Lenovo, is offering INSTANT SAVINGS on its suite of notebooks, tablets, laptops, and accessories. Save up to 25% on the latest in computing technology. Lenovo is offering discount on its entire product line such as ThinkPad® and Idea Pad™ notebooks. Free shipping on web orders included. Visit www.lenovo.com/hsba.
HSBA Members also receive:
- Direct access to Lenovo's skilled and trained Sales specialists who can assist customers with placing orders, questions, needs assessment, and any other inquiries.
- 24x7x365 Technical support for all customers.
- Configure To Order (CTO) allows customers total flexibility in configuring their systems.
- Be confident you are getting the best price with the "Best price guarantee" and 21 day price protection
Think Savings. Think Lenovo
(by appointment only). Contact: Evelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 792-7350 for an appointment. Costs: Notarizations of Bar Member signature is free. $5 for each non-member signature. Information needed: name of document, number of pages in document, number of signatures needing notarization.
- With more than 16,000 in-stock office supply products, Office Depot has an extensive variety of products and services to meet the needs of all NPP members nationwide. Click here to learn more and enroll in premier Office Depot pricing through NPP.
- RightSignature streamlines your practice with elegant, intuitive online electronic signature software. Simply upload any document, specify signing parties, and click send. Parties sign online or on mobile device. Ideal for Engagement Letters, New Client Forms, and more. E-SIGN and UETA compliant. Members of the Hawaii State Bar Association receive a 23% lifetime discount on their annual RightSignature subscription. For details, click here. Start your free trial or sign up for the subscription at https://rightsignature.com/p/hsba
ABA Retirement Funds Program
- Does your retirement plan offer no out-of-pocket expenses, professional fiduciary services, a broad range of investment options, and full-service administration? Ours does! The ABA Retirement Funds Program (“the Program") has been providing affordable 401(k) plans exclusively to the legal community for 50 years. The Program's bundled approach allows your firm to keep its focus on the success of the practice. We provide you with trustee, record keeping, tax reporting, compliance testing, investment management, and participant communication services - all from a single source - at no additional cost to your firm. Maybe it's time to find out what's inside your 401(k). Call us at 866‑812‑3580 for a free consultation or visit www.abaretirement.com for more information.
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union-
HSBA members are eligible for membership with Hawaii State Federal Credit Union. Hawaii State FCU offers low rates on business loans and lines of credit, mortgages, home equity lines of credit, auto loans, and personal loans. Additional services include Free E-Checking accounts, surcharge free access to over 400 ATMs statewide, free online and mobile banking, and much more. Click here for details or call 808-587-2700 or 1-888-586-1056 (toll free).
Central Pacific Bank
is pleased to offer HSBA members exclusive status as a client of the Specialized Markets team. This team specializes in servicing specific industries and works in partnership with clients to help them succeed by combining financial expertise with industry knowledge and insights. For specialized service tailored to your needs from a team that's ready to work for you, call 808-544-3602, or email at email@example.com
Bank of Hawaii Banking Solutions - Bankoh
, recognizing that busy Hawaii lawyers sometimes need special attention and expedited banking services for themselves, their firms, for cases and for clients, has identified individual bankers who are ready, willing and able to provide the Hawaii State Bar Association and its members professional banking solutions. For questions and requests concerning banking services at Bank of Hawaii, call Naomi Masuno for business matters at 694-8332 and Amy Miller for consumer matters at 694-4716.
Elaw Powered by ePaymentAmerica
- Don't get stuck with collections, accept credit and debit card payments from your clients! Our processing service is trust account compliant. Call 888.221.2203 ext. 5904 for more information.
Verizon Wireless - Receive significant discounts on wireless calling plans, as well as other discounts on accessories, devices, smartphones and text message plans. Eligibility requirements apply. Visit NPP to find out more and to enroll.
- Members of the HSBA get free access to Fastcase legal research as a benefit of membership. Fastcase is a nationwide legal research system that specializes in smarter legal research tools, including mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android, data visualization tools, integrated citation analysis and more. Find out more here. To log in to FASTCASE sign in to your member account
Sign up online at www.fastcase.com/webinars to view the Fastcase programs and receive CLE credits, available throughout the 2015 calendar year.
- Introduction to Legal Research on Fastcase (1 CLE)
- Introduction to Boolean (Keyword) Searches (1 CLE)
- Advanced Tips For Enhanced Legal Research on Fastcase (1 CLE)
Food & Restaurants
Cafe Julia at the YWCA
- 10% food discount for breakfast, lunch, and pau hana menu. Must present your bar card.
Technology & Risk Management
MyCase (New Member Benefit) is an easy-to-use web-based practice management software that helps you manage cases, track time, billing and communicate with your clients. MyCase customers can now accept online payments from clients using both credit cards and checking accounts seamlessly through their MyCase account.
MyCase is priced at $39/month for attorneys and $29/month for staff. HSBA members receive a free trial and a 10% discount on MyCase. Click here to start your free trial.
Clio is the most widely-used, cloud-based practice management
system in the world. Everyday, tens of thousands of lawyers use Clio to
schedule meetings, organize cases, track time, and invoice their clients.
Accessible from your Mac or PC, Phone or Tablet, Clio allows lawyers to take
control of their practice from any device, in any location, at any time. Clio
even integrates seamlessly with other popular applications like Fastcase,
LawPay, Quickbooks Online, Gmail, and Office 365.
Hawaii State Bar members receive a 10% lifetime discount on
Clio. Sign up today at www.clio.com!
- 15% off e-discovery, computer forensics, security and investigative services. 808.533.3620 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Premier service for full recovery from the hazards of identity theft. To enroll, you must be logged in, click login in the upper left hand corner, then click here.
Access Information Management
- A complete suite of RIM Services: records storage management; shredding and destruction services; data protection services and digital access solutions. Phone: 808.673.3200 www.accesscorp.com
Mercer Life Insurance Program
offers HSBA members group rates on Group Term Life, Group Level Term Life, Personal Accident, and Senior Term Life Insurance. Underwritten by ING/Reliastar Insurance Company and Administered by Mercer. Call 866-810-9451 www.hsbainsurance.com
and the Hawaii State Bar Association are proud to be working together to offer exceptional insurance products and a great savings opportunity on GEICO auto insurance to members of HSBA. As a HSBA member, you could qualify for an exclusive discount. Simply go online to www.geico.com/bar/hsba
or call 800.368.2734, to complete a simple, no-obligation rate quote. Don't forget to mention your HSBA member status to see how much you could save with your special member discount.
- Are you taking advantage of the Hartford's new 34¢ temporary disability insurance rate exclusively for HSBA member firms? The Hartford reduced the exclusive HSBA member firm Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI) rate to 34¢ effective October 1, 2013. Participating firms have already seen the reduction in their January 1st billing. Contact Arnold Hirotsu at PSH Insurance Inc. Phone 808-531-6211 or email email@example.com
to start saving on your TDI insurance. PSH Insurance is also an approved partner providing partner Complementary Employee Benefit Insurance Reviews and AFLAC Voluntary Insurance Plans for HSBA member firms.
- 10% discount on auto insurance and 5% discount on home insurance. Contact Jon Coito 808.589.8920 or 800.709.8701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional liability insurance and premium financing. Call Lori Frank 808.585.3500
Mass Mutual Financial Group Hawaii
- Long term care options available to HSBA members. View the information sheet for details on the member benefits/discounts available to HSBA members, as well as their families, and for ancillary benefits. Contact the downtown office for questions at 808-697-6457.
Wealth Strategy Partners - is pleased to
offer members of the HSBA an advising resource and council in areas of business
continuity planning and exit strategies. Knowing how and when to buy, sell, or
exit a law practice requires a team of dedicated professionals that can help
you build a road map that puts you in the driver’s seat. We take the fear out
of taking the leap, whether you’re deciding when to retire, or start your own
practice. Please contact Aaron Domingo to schedule your appointment at
808-695-2159 or via email at email@example.com.
Wealth Strategy Partners understands that the
most valuable financial asset members of the HSBA have is their ability to earn
income. We are pleased to offer a 10% discount on individual long-term
disability insurance through Metlife. Protecting your income today, will make
it easy to plan for tomorrow. For information please contact Aaron Domingo to
schedule your appointment at 808-695-2159 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel & Transportation
Island Air - HSBA members are eligible for a 10% off of web fares. Reservations can be made directly on www.islandair.com and enter the promotion code and the 10% will be applied. For reservation instructions sign in to your member account. Once you are signed in to your account, please click on "My Account" > "Benefit-Island Air." Also check out the Island Airs Travel Pak: https://www.islandair.com/travel-pak.
- Save $20 on their Classic Plan! To enroll call AAA Hawaii at 593-2221 or neighbor islands can call toll free 1-800-736-2886. HSBA campaign code is 47357.
Expedia - Receive a discount on hotels from Expedia. Sign up today at NPP and find your freedom with an additional discount over and above Expedia’s already low prices. Click here to find out more.
- HSBA members are eligible for a 5% off discount on all transpacific web fares. For reservation instructions sign in to your member account
. Once you are signed in to your account, please click on "My Account" > "Benefit-Hawaiian Airlines."
*Effective for tickets purchased on/after January 21, 2010, the following baggage fees will apply to Preferred Affiliate Bookings. Check out the latest Baggage Fees
Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel
- HSBA members can stay in downtown Honolulu at the Executive Centre, 1088 Bishop St. For more information or reservations, please call 539-3000 or visit their website. HSBA members can enjoy discounted rates to all Aston properties in Hawaii. Visit their website and enter the Corporate/Promotions Code JX4963 if making reservations online or give to an agent if making reservations by phone.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Waikiki
- HSBA special "Kama'aina" rates on Starwood properties in Waikiki. Call the 24-hour reservation line at 1-800-782-9488 and ask for rate code: HSBA. You may also book your special rates online; "SET/Corporate Account #” in the "Rate Preferences/Promotion Codes” drop-down menu. Enter code: 327811. Proof of Hawaii residence ID required upon check-in.
AVIS Car Rental:
Call 1-800-962-1434 (24 hours, 7 days a week) or visit their website for reservations. Discount number is H209337.
Enterprise / National / Alamo:
Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel: HSBA members can stay at the Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel with special “Mahalo Package”. See flyer to find out more about the benefits of the Mahalo Package. Rates also available for HSBA members’ relatives and friends. For more info on hotel, please go to www.sandvillahotel.com. Book online and enter code CORP. For reservation or inquiry please contact (808) 921-3203 or email email@example.com.
Honolulu Club - HSBA members receive discounted membership to the Honolulu Club. Contact Natalie Yong at (808) 539-8100 for details. Present your HSBA bar card to Natalie to receive this awesome benefit. See flyer here.
Hawaii Symphony Orchestra
- HSBA members receive 10% discount on single tickets. For Group Sales, please call (808) 380-7724. The Spring Season tickets are now available! Purchase your tickets online at http://www.HawaiiSymphonyOrchestra.org
and enter promo code "HSBA”. Additional fees are applied when you order online. Tickets purchased at Blaisdell Box Office will be an additional $1 per ticket. You MUST show your HSBA Bar Card at the Blaisdell Box Office.
Kumu Kahua Theatre
- Group discount price for HSBA members on Kumu Kahua Theatre shows. HSBA members will receive the theatre's group discount price of $16 per individual ticket, normally reserved for groups of 10 or more. Please call the box office at 808-536-4441 for this deal. For box office information visit the theatre website
Manoa Valley Theatre
- HSBA members receive $5.00 off each ticket. Please visit the theater website
for information regarding show times.
Maui Ocean Center
- HSBA members receive a 10% discount on kama‘aina one day journey pass tickets. Tickets must be purchased at Maui Ocean Center’s front gate. Please present your Bar Card to take advantage of this offer.
Consolidated and Regal Movie Tickets
- Stop by the HSBA office to purchase your movie tickets today! At these prices and NO LIMIT to the number you can purchase, this is a deal you won’t want to miss!
• Consolidated - per ticket price: $7.75
• Regal - per ticket price: $8.75
To take advantage of this great member benefit, you must stop by the HSBA office and have your JD# ready for verification of HSBA membership. Check or Cash only transactions. Call us at 808-537-1868 if you have any questions. *Note: There are limitations to special screenings and premiering movies, be sure to read the terms and conditions behind the tickets.