Business Discounts & Services
HSBA conference rooms
are available at the Hawaii State Bar Association offices at 1100 Alakea Street, Suite 1000, for HSBA members at $25 per hour (small) and $50 per hour (large), including telephone and wireless service. Call Lyn Shiraishi at 537-1868 for availability and see our guidelines
Haven't Tried Lenovo yet? Now's the time to upgrade your PC. Lenovo, is offering INSTANT SAVINGS on its suite of notebooks, tablets, laptops, and accessories. Save up to 25% on the latest in computing technology. Lenovo is offering discount on its entire product line such as ThinkPad® and Idea Pad™ notebooks. Free shipping on web orders included. Visit www.lenovo.com/hsba.
HSBA Members also receive:
- Direct access to Lenovo's skilled and trained Sales specialists who can assist customers with placing orders, questions, needs assessment, and any other inquiries.
- 24x7x365 Technical support for all customers.
- Configure To Order (CTO) allows customers total flexibility in configuring their systems.
- Be confident you are getting the best price with the "Best price guarantee" and 21 day price protection
Think Savings. Think Lenovo
(by appointment only). Contact: Evelyn at email@example.com
or call 792-7350 for an appointment. Costs: Notarizations of Bar Member signature is free. $5 for each non-member signature. Information needed: name of document, number of pages in document, number of signatures needing notarization.
- The Hawaii State Bar Association has partnered with Office Depot to bring you a FREE national discount program on office supplies. Up to 80% off preferred products year-round. Start shopping: http://hsba.ctcshares.com/
• New Member Over Coupon
- RightSignature streamlines your practice with elegant, intuitive online electronic signature software. Simply upload any document, specify signing parties, and click send. Parties sign online or on mobile device. Ideal for Engagement Letters, New Client Forms, and more. E-SIGN and UETA compliant. Members of the Hawaii State Bar Association receive a 23% lifetime discount on their annual RightSignature subscription. For details, click here. Start your free trial or sign up for the subscription at https://rightsignature.com/p/hsba
Staples (New Member Benefit) - HSBA members are eligible for discounted prices on over 30,000 supplies and services. Free next-day delivery on standard orders over $30. View the flyer for more information.
The ABA Retirement Funds Program
(the "Program") is celebrating over 50 years of service by providing affordable 401(k) plans with no out-of-pocket expenses exclusively to law firms of all sizes, even solos. The Program offers plan design flexibility, a broad range of investment options, full-service administration, and professional fiduciary services. Contact the ABA Retirement Funds Program at 866-812-3580 or visit www.abaretirement.com
for more information and the program’s Disclosure Document.
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union-
HSBA members are eligible for membership with Hawaii State Federal Credit Union. Hawaii State FCU offers low rates on business loans and lines of credit, mortgages, home equity lines of credit, auto loans, and personal loans. Additional services include Free E-Checking accounts, surcharge free access to over 400 ATMs statewide, free online and mobile banking, and much more. Click here for details or call 808-587-2700 or 1-888-586-1056 (toll free).
Central Pacific Bank
is pleased to offer HSBA members exclusive status as a client of the Specialized Markets team. This team specializes in servicing specific industries and works in partnership with clients to help them succeed by combining financial expertise with industry knowledge and insights. Plus, HSBA members receive expedited IOLTA account processing and a bonus for opening an Exceptional Checking account. View the flyer
Bank of Hawaii Banking Solutions - Bankoh
, recognizing that busy Hawaii lawyers sometimes need special attention and expedited banking services for themselves, their firms, for cases and for clients, has identified individual bankers who are ready, willing and able to provide the Hawaii State Bar Association and its members professional banking solutions. For questions and requests concerning banking services at Bank of Hawaii, call Naomi Masuno for business matters at 694-8332 and Amy Miller for consumer matters at 694-4716.
Elaw Powered by ePaymentAmerica
- Don't get stuck with collections, accept credit and debit card payments from your clients! Our processing service is trust account compliant. Call 888.221.2203 ext. 5904 for more information.
Corporate Discount - 22% discount on eligible wireless calling plans $34.99 and higher
Employee Discount - Up to 18% discount on eligible wireless calling plans $34.00 and higher (15% discount, plus 3% if enrolled in online billing.)
$20 for 3GB data on 3G/4G devices.*
$30 for 5GB with Mobile Hotspot on 4G smartphone devices.*
Select Accessory Discount - 25% off eligible Verizon accessories
Verizon Eligibility Requirements: Each member must derive all of its revenue from the legal profession and the practice of law, and be a licensed practicing attorney or law firm in good standing with its state bar. Verizon requires a five line minimum
in order to obtain the discount pricing. Federal Tax ID required
. All Verizon Wireless offers are for a limited time only and are subject to equipment availability. Verizon Wireless reserves the right to change or modify all offers at any time without notice. All terms and conditions are subject to and governed by Verizon Wireless’ Agreement with Customer including, but not limited to, Customer eligibility requirements. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the Verizon Wireless offers, however, Verizon Wireless is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
Existing Verizon wireless customers are not required to extend their contract to receive the discount. To receive this offer visit www.mynpp.com
; Click on "Join Now"; From the dropdown menu select "Legal" and then "Hawaii State Bar Association"; Complete the form. Within 48 hours you will receive an email from National Purchasing Partners (NPP) with your username, password and member ID. The email contains directions on how to access the Verizon agreement. Registering with NPP is completely free to Hawaii State Bar Association members. For more information about NPP, please contact Cynthia Davis at 206.625.7441, firstname.lastname@example.org
. For more information about your current Verizon plan or phones, please contact your local Business Account Executive Renee Kam at 808.286.9660, email@example.com
- 15% discount off qualified monthly recurring charges and 20% off accessories. Bring your HSBA ID card to any AT&T Mobility store and have your account attached to Foundation Account Number 33573 (FAN33573).
- Members of the HSBA get free access to Fastcase legal research as a benefit of membership. Fastcase is a nationwide legal research system that specializes in smarter legal research tools, including mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android, data visualization tools, integrated citation analysis and more. Find out more here. To log in to FASTCASE sign in to your member account
Sign up online at www.fastcase.com/webinars to view the Fastcase programs and receive CLE credits, available throughout the 2015 calendar year.
- Introduction to Legal Research on Fastcase (1 CLE)
- Introduction to Boolean (Keyword) Searches (1 CLE)
- Advanced Tips For Enhanced Legal Research on Fastcase (1 CLE)
Food & Restaurants
Cafe Julia at the YWCA
- 10% food discount for breakfast, lunch, and pau hana menu. Must present your bar card.
- Show your HSBA Bar Card to receive a 15% discount on your order. Holiday items are excluded. Valid at Merchant and Bishop locations. View their menu at http://greatharvesthi.com
JJ French Pastry and Bistro (New Member Benefit) - Receive free appetizer (bake oyster) with any 4 course meals. Must present your bar card. View the menu at http://www.jjfrenchbistro.com/dinnermenu.html.
Soul de Cuba Cafe (New Member Benefit) - 10% discount on all food items. Must present your bar card at time of payment. View the menu at http://souldecuba.com/menu.php.
Technology & Risk Management
is a 100% web-based legal practice management system that is optimized to meet the needs of sole practitioners and small firms. Members of the Hawaii State Bar Association receive a 10% lifetime discount on their Clio subscription. Visit www.goclio.com/landing/hibar
, and enter our promotional code: HIBAR.
- 15% off e-discovery, computer forensics, security and investigative services. 808.533.3620 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Premier service for full recovery from the hazards of identity theft. To enroll, you must be logged in, click login in the upper left hand corner, then click here.
Access Information Management
- A complete suite of RIM Services: records storage management; shredding and destruction services; data protection services and digital access solutions. Phone: 808.673.3200 www.accesscorp.com
HSBA Life Insurance Program
offers HSBA members group rates on Group Term Life, Group Level Term Life, Personal Accident, and Senior Term Life Insurance. Underwritten by ING/Reliastar Insurance Company and Administered by Mercer. Call 866-810-9451 www.hsbainsurance.com
and the Hawaii State Bar Association are proud to be working together to offer exceptional insurance products and a great savings opportunity on GEICO auto insurance to members of HSBA. As a HSBA member, you could qualify for an exclusive discount. Simply go online to www.geico.com/bar/hsba
or call 800.368.2734, to complete a simple, no-obligation rate quote. Don't forget to mention your HSBA member status to see how much you could save with your special member discount.
- Are you taking advantage of the Hartford's new 34¢ temporary disability insurance rate exclusively for HSBA member firms? The Hartford reduced the exclusive HSBA member firm Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI) rate to 34¢ effective October 1, 2013. Participating firms have already seen the reduction in their January 1st billing. Contact Arnold Hirotsu at PSH Insurance Inc. Phone 808-531-6211 or email email@example.com
to start saving on your TDI insurance. PSH Insurance is also an approved partner providing partner Complementary Employee Benefit Insurance Reviews and AFLAC Voluntary Insurance Plans for HSBA member firms.
- 10% discount offered on disability insurance. Disability and permanent life insurance to protect your family and income. Overhead expense insurance to protect your business. Contact Daena Lee 808.695.2114 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% discount on auto insurance and 5% discount on home insurance. Contact Jon Coito 808.589.8920 or 800.709.8701 or email@example.com
- Professional liability insurance and premium financing. Call Blossom Tong 808.585.3615
Mass Mutual Financial Group Hawaii
- Long term care options available to HSBA members. View the information sheet for details on the member benefits/discounts available to HSBA members, as well as their families, and for ancillary benefits. Contact the downtown office for questions at 808-697-6457.
Travel & Transportation
- Save $20 on their Classic Plan! To enroll call AAA Hawaii at 593-2221 or neighbor islands can call toll free 1-800-736-2886. HSBA campaign code is 47357.
Expedia (New Member Benefit) - HSBA members are eligible for savings on business and leisure travel. Save 10% on hotel bookings, over and above Expedia’s industry leading prices. View the flyer for more information.
- HSBA members are eligible for a 5% off discount on all transpacific web fares. For reservation instructions sign in to your member account
*Effective for tickets purchased on/after January 21, 2010, the following baggage fees will apply to Preferred Affiliate Bookings. Check out the latest Baggage Fees
Island Air (New Member Benefit) - HSBA members receive 15% savings on air fare at www.islandair.com. Booking dates and travel dates valid through December 31, 2015. Enter promo code HSBA15.
Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel
- HSBA members can stay in downtown Honolulu at the Executive Centre, 1088 Bishop St. For more information or reservations, please call 539-3000 or visit their website. View the Aston flyer for 2014 special corporate rates. HSBA members can enjoy discounted rates to all Aston properties in Hawaii. Visit their website and enter the Corporate/Promotions Code JX4963 if making reservations online or give to an agent if making reservations by phone.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Waikiki
- HSBA special "Kama'aina" rates on Starwood properties in Waikiki. Call the 24-hour reservation line at 1-800-782-9488 and ask for rate code: HSBA. You may also book your special rates online; "SET/Corporate Account #” in the "Rate Preferences/Promotion Codes” drop-down menu. Enter code: 327811. Proof of Hawaii residence ID required upon check-in. For special rates at the Moana Surfrider, see the promotional flier.
AVIS Car Rental:
Call 1-800-962-1434 (24 hours, 7 days a week) or visit their website for reservations. Discount number is A679100.
Budget Rent A Car:
Call 1-800-527-0700 or visit http://www.budget.com/
. ID Code is Y011501
Enterprise Rental Car:
Call 1-800-261-7331 CID number is 36A7933 and PIN is "HAW". View the website with the HSBA discount.
National Car Rental:
Call 1-877-222-9058 CID number is 5027285.
Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel: HSBA members can stay at the Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel with special “Mahalo Package”. See flyer to find out more about the benefits of the Mahalo Package. Rates also available for HSBA members’ relatives and friends. For more info on hotel, please go to www.sandvillahotel.com. Book online and enter code CORP. For reservation or inquiry please contact (808) 921-3203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hawaii Symphony Orchestra
- HSBA members receive 10% discount on single tickets. For Group Sales, please call (808) 380-7724. The Spring Season tickets are now available! Purchase your tickets online at http://www.HawaiiSymphonyOrchestra.organd
enter promo code "HSBA”. Additional fees are applied when you order online. Tickets purchased at Blaisdell Box Office will be an additional $1 per ticket. You MUST show your HSBA Bar Card at the Blaisdell Box Office.
Kumu Kahua Theatre
- Group discount price for HSBA members on Kumu Kahua Theatre shows. HSBA members will receive the theatre's group discount price of $16 per individual ticket, normally reserved for groups of 10 or more. Please call the box office at 808-536-4441 for this deal. For box office information visit the theatre website
Manoa Valley Theatre
- HSBA members receive $5.00 off each ticket. Please visit the theater website
for information regarding show times.
Maui Ocean Center
- The Maui Ocean Center in Wailuku offers HSBA members discounted admission pricing. Please present your Bar Card to take advantage of this offer.
2014 pricing for Maui Ocean Center admission:
HSBA Adult $15.95 plus tax
HSBA Child (3-12) $8.95 plus tax
HSBA Senior (65+) $13.95 plus tax
Consolidated and Regal Movie Tickets
- Stop by the HSBA office to purchase your movie tickets today! At these prices and NO LIMIT to the number you can purchase, this is a deal you won’t want to miss!
• Consolidated - per ticket price: $7.25
• Regal - per ticket price: $8.25
To take advantage of this great member benefit, you must stop by the HSBA office and have your JD# ready for verification of HSBA membership. Check or Cash only transactions. Call us at 808-537-1868 if you have any questions. *Note: There are limitations to special screenings and premiering movies, be sure to read the terms and conditions behind the tickets.