Health Care Reform Update: A Practical Perspective for Hawaii's Employers
This program is a recording of the Live Seminar held on June 19, 2017.
If you attended the live program; You cannot claim CLE for watching this recorded program.
Join Terri O’Connell, in-house legal counsel at UHA Health Insurance, and Beth Giesting, health care consultant and former Health Care Transformation Coordinator for the Governor’s Office, in this one-hour briefing as they discuss:
- Proposals to revise the ACA
- Whether the ACA will “explode,” as asserted by President Trump
- Potential Impact on Hawaii Employers
- Cost and pricing of insurance (e.g., age based, community rating)
- ACA reporting requirements
- Status of the employer mandate
- Health Insurance Related Legislation at the State Legislature
- Status of Transitional Plans in Hawaii (aka “Grand mothered” Plans)
Terri O'Connell, In-House Legal Counsel, UHA health Insurance
Beth Giesting, Health Care Consultant
How to Register:
Duration: approximately 1 hour
Credit: This seminar qualifies for 1 CLE Credit.
Sign in to the Right to Purchase Now!
• Username is JD# and Last name (case sensitive).
• Password is first three letters of last name (case sensitive) and last four digits of SSN.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR ONLINE SEMINARS.
This seminar will be available in your classroom to view for 1 year from the date of purchase OR until June 19, 2018 which ever comes sooner.
ADA Accommodation: In Accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you require accommodation for a disability, please contact us by email at email@example.com; or by phone at 537-1868 and ask for the CLE Department before purchasing the program.
Questions? Please contact HSBA CLE Department at 537-1868 or CLE@hsba.org.