Aloha. Due to the recent order surrounding Covid19, Bar Card orders will be processed on April 30th. Mahalo for your patience and understanding.
The HSBA Bar Card is available to current law students at any ABA accredited school law school. The card will expire on your anticipated law school graduation date. Cards can be requested online using this form and will be mailed to you.
The HSBA Student Bar Card benefits include:
- Electronic Hawaii Bar Journal
- Monthly e-Calendar & e-Newsletter
- Young Lawyers Division announcements
- *Free attendance to live CLE Seminars, sponsored or co-sponsored by the HSBA, at the HSBA office (1100 Alakea Street, 10th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813)
- *On a space-available basis
- *Student must register by phone or by email. Contact CLE Programs Assistant, Nikolette Hartmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 808-792-7336
- Member Benefits
The student bar card is $10. For more information or to apply for a Bar Card, please contact Adrienne Hayashi at email@example.com or call 792-7346
Hawaii Lawyers Serving Hawaii’s People
Established in 1899 Celebrating 120 Years of Service