2014 Renewal Information
Materials for Renewal Registration:
Supreme Court Rules to Note:
Pro Bono Reporting & Hawaii Rules of Professional Conduct:
Wish to submit your renewal or for a firm via postal mail instead of online?
- You must still login to the renewal portal and print your renewal form. Log-in to the portal and fill out the renewal form. Once completed, hit CTRL + P or right click your screen to launch the print function on your computer.
- Forms of payment acceptable: Personal Check, Firm Check, Visa or Mastercard. Checks made payable to Hawaii State Bar Association and credit card entry can be inputted in the fields found on the renewal form.
- Mail completed forms and payment to: Hawaii State Bar Association, 1100 Alakea Street, Suite 1000, Honolulu, HI 96813.
- Received paper renewals (listed by JD#) will be listed on this webpage for your verification of HSBA's receipt of your renewal registration.
Need to fulfill your MCPE requirement before renewing?
- Visit HSBA's CLE webpage for a list of available webcasts.
- Read the FAQs regarding MCLE to see if your question can be answered. You may also call the HSBA office (808-537-1868) for MCLE related questions.
The 2014 HSBA membership license renewal portal is now open, continue by clicking here.